Oct 8, 2021
Chris Kilham joins us on Adventures Through The Mind to
explore yoga, cannabis, and yoga and cannabis. We also explore the
spirit of cannabis, psychedelics in general as a part of spiritual
practice, and the dangerous pitfalls of spiritual narcissism and
delusions that arise from all spiritual practice, and especially
insular spiritual communities.
***Full Topics Breakdown Below***
Use code JESSO for 15% off until November 1st Before then,
there are also 15 tickets for a greater discount with code
ADVOCATEJESSO until that tier sells out. For more info visit the
***Course begins on November 1st.
*** Extra BIG thanks to my patrons on Patreon for helping keep
this podcast alive! Especially, Andreas D, Clea S, Joe A, Ian C,
David WB, Yvette FC, Ann-Madeleine, Dima B, Eliz C, Chuck W, Nathan
B, & Nick M
- Chris Kilham’s yoga practice history
- Yoga and cannabis for chronic pain and back injuries
- What is Yoga and what is the point of the practice?
- Spiritual narcissism and insular spiritual communities
- Psychedelic use and messianic delusions
- Spiritual/psychedelic practice for the development of the
- The importance of a healthy community in your integration
- Is cannabis a psychedelic? How?
- Yoga and the spirit of cannabis
- What message are the different plant spirits trying to teach
- Different cultivars and the spirit of cannabis
- Don’t anthropomorphize plant spirits
- The pharmacology of cannabis and endocannabinoid system
- The wonder of LSD and the discovery of serotonin
- Is microdosing a placebo?
- the stigma again using drugs with spiritual practice
- The risk of psychosis with psychedelics
- Psychedelics are well beyond the therapeutic framework
- The value of psychedelics beyond therapy
- 2nd Gen psychedelics and the failings of the corporate
- Important advice for your first cannabis-yoga experience
► Or, you can buy a copy of one of my books!