Jul 30, 2021
Danny Nemu is on the show to talk about Science Revealed, the
failures of our scientific institutions, and their unreliability as
proxies for sensemaking reality.
We explore the question: Can we trust science?
***Interview recorded April 29, 2021
(This is a weird interview because there are several moments
where my—I personally consider valid—inclination to push back
against certain statements revealed myself as being somewhat
wrapped in ideological assumptions and juvenile reactivity... It
was an interesting learning experience for myself...
That being said, Danny and I continued to have a thoughtful and
respectful conversation and one that I hope you will
***Full Topics Breakdown Below***
*** Extra BIG thanks to my patrons on Patreon for helping keep
this podcast alive! Especially, Andreas D, Clea S, Joe A, Ian C,
David WB, Yvette FC, Ann-Madeleine, Dima B, Eliz C, Chuck W, Nathan
B, & Nick M
- “It’s been a very interesting pandemic”
- does peer-review science actually create change (focus on
- Censorship in peer-review science (especially medicine)
- Close-mindedness and rationalism in scientific
- Is science (actually) self-correcting?
- Science as a force of colonialism
- Is science (actually) self-correcting? pt.2
- Grasping for theories and anti-science
- Conspiracy theories, mythic truths, and propaganda
- Debating covid narratives
- Viruses are information
- What is Covid revealing to us about ourselves?
- The damage caused by the prevailing human superiority
- The world is sick and we are in crisis
- Science and learning to know less
► Or, you can buy a copy of one of my books!