Nov 25, 2016
For the November Edition of ATTMind
Radio, I am happy to introduce Malcolm Saunders to
He is a prolific food educator, chocolate maker, and the owner
and visionary behind The Light Cellar, which is considered
to be one of the premier superfood stores in North America. I have
known Malcolm for many years now and his work has had an important
impact on my own life, it is an honour to have him on the show.
- “foodSCOPE” Malcolm’s model for creating a personally
- Raw Foods and diet diversity.
- Saturated Fats and the history of Canola.
- Problems with Standard American.
- Craving for junk fulfillment of internal, psychic
- Slowing down.
- Simplifying and training yourself for intuitive
- Aredveda and diet’s effects
on subjective consciousness.
- Superfoods in general.
- Problems with the 1st world’s role at the top of the globalized
food economy hierarchy.
- How to seek ‘good’ and high-integrity sources of rare
or medicinal foods.
- CHOCOLATE - the problems with the so-called “raw”
movement, mycotoxins, and the experiential potentials of
chocolate as a ceremonial substance.
Full Show Notes: http://bit.ly/ATTMindRadioEp38
Options (including bitcoin)